Sunday 28 October 2012

Ever been caught?

I've been caught. It was a shock too to be honest. It was back in the day when I wasn't as brave as I am now and believe me I'm not that brave now. My wife is my backbone.

My ex-wife worked in London where we lived at the time. The company she worked for used to require her to visit a Printers in Bury St Edmunds on a regular weekly business trip. It just so happened that on the same day I had a scheduled day off and used to drive her there. She would spend all day at their premises and I would take myself off to the local woods which was Thetford Forest. I used to visit a picnic area which I believe was called Kings. I'd got into the habit of taking my girlie things with me and when parked up changing into them. As it was fairly secluded I would park up by the woods and walk a short way in. Never spending more than a minute or so out like this because of the fear of being caught.

On this occasion it was a very hot day and I had changed into my girly things which included a short mini skirt, fishnet stockings with black suspenders and short heels. I laid out on a towel and started to play with myself but couldn't relax because if another car came in I would be seen. I remembered that in the boot was a wind break so I put this up and between that and an open car door I felt safe. I started to play. It was such a lovely day. I looked up at the clouds and fell into this kind of stupor feeling the knickers, stockings and shoes with a little mini skirt. It felt so good and I wanted the feeling to last. So I came to the brink many times. I was so chilled out I then fell asleep. I wasn't sure how long I was asleep but woke up to a noise to find this guy standing over me playing with himself.

I panicked and just jumped onto my feet and rushed into the car and drove off leaving the wind break, towel and some other things behind. I was shaking as it was the first time I had ever encountered anyone while dressed. I drove around for about for an hour or so and eventually when my panic subsided I went back. No one was about but my things were still there. I quickly grabbed them and then left. It was sometime after that I reflected on this encounter and got excited about it. I went back many times but never saw the other man again.

I always laugh about it when I think that the other guy must have really freaked out too.

I've read some really startling stories about some being caught by bosses and wife and other family members and friends. Now that would really freak me out.

1 comment:

  1. "I Was Caught By My Now Boyfriend...He made love to Me & We are still together to this day !!!

    ReplyDelete