Wednesday 24 October 2012

A nice opportunity before work

Up at 4am today, couldn't sleep. Didn't get home till about 10.30 after finishing late a work. So one of those days where I'm tired but can't sleep. Took the opportunity though to dress up for a while before getting ready for work at 5.30.

I'm wearing a little black dress, shoes and knickers. Still very dark outside so walked out the house while no one is about. I often do this. Just walk from the house to stand on the roadside. You get the odd car go by and I step back into the shadows. When I look back at my house and those of the neighbours I often think if anyone else is up watching me. Sometimes the thought scares me and I rush back and other times I think what the hell and so what.

Although it's not that cold outside I didn't stay out for that long. Only about 5 minutes, but just that little exposure does me so much good. Like so many other Transvestites I feel chilled. I'll have a good day to day because I'll be thinking that earlier today I was dressed up.

I've been thinking about going for a walk along the coast at some point. It will be a big thing for me as the walk I want to do is very public and it's about two miles. I'll have to buy myself some decent shoes to do the walk, but despite my efforts and those of my wife we can't find a suitable pair. I don't want flats but a small heel of about an inch but also a wedge shoe. I find them comfortable. Been looking for a pair of Mary Janes.

2 comments:

  1. Internet ialah satu media yang sekarang telah sangatberkembang serta banyak digunakan oleh kebanyakan orang untuk memudahkan semua aktivitasnya. Kehadiran internet yang telah memang dibuka oleh kebanyakan orang membuat Agen SBOBET Terpercaya tidak melepaskan kesempatan kali ini dengan membuat service situs penyuplai (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when my Neighbors see Me dressed !!!

    ReplyDelete