Saturday 27 October 2012

Colder and Windier

Further to this morning's blog we went to the coast. It was so much colder and windier than it was at home. I was wearing a red woollen shift dress, fishnet stockings, pink knickers and fishnet hold-ups with Mary Jane shoes. When I got out of the car I couldn't believe how icy the wind was. It was much cosier in the car. We got there about 10am which was late for us. Not many people about. I spent about half an hour walking about with my wife while she took photos.


Of course I had to wear a coat because it was so cold but when the wind blew the coat wasn't any protection. We stopped off while my wife went to some local shops and she brought me back a pair of red gloves to match the dress. When we got back to the car there was a car which was parked right next to ours. Two oriental men got out the car but didn't take any notice, or at least they seemed not to.

We then moved further down the coast and stopped in a car park and went for a another walk. It wasn't any warmer. It's so funny when other people are about because you never know what the reaction will be. I do get stares but most don't stare for long. We got a few more photos but didn't stay for long. In the car park  I met a man I had seen before and he said hello which was nice.


Looking forward to my next walk as I enjoy it so much. It's funny how I have a mixture of apprehension and exhilaration when out like this.

As you can see from the photos there isn't any mistaking that I am a man dressed in female attire. I don't pretend to be the perfect woman but just a man dressed enfemme.

Here's an intersting article about Lasse-Maja http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lasse-Maja It really is amazing the lives some people lead. Does anyone know who the most famous female to male crossdresser was. Is Joan of Arc a candidate?

1 comment: