Tuesday 9 April 2013

Tuesday 9th April 2013

Had some time off yesterday as I do today. I've been trying to lose weight. I know it worries my friends and family. I think they think I'm going to have a heart attack any minute. Perhaps I will. Anyway this is day two of my diet and I'm not feeling to bad on it. I'm trying to do without bread to see if it stops that bloated feeling and look that I get. I'm walking two miles a day, not far I know but it's a start. I stopped of in Leigh at an established Haberdashery which was called Richardsons. It was nice in there and I picked my material for my apron which is on my list to make for myself. I chose a pink and white gingham. Very girly. I'm going to edge it with some white lace that I think is called Anglais. I may even put a heart shaped pocket on it or perhaps some girly design. Ideas are welcome.

I also took the drive with my friend Julie (gg) to go to Tiptree and visit the so-called 'Cheap Shop'. Cheap it isn't. Just as pricey as Hobbycraft in my opinion. Still it will have anything that you want to do with Crafts and Arts. We later stopped off in a garden centre. I can't think of the name of it but it's the one where my wife, S, wants to take me fully dressed. I'm getting close to telling Julie about my crossdressing. I've been friends with her for a long time and I don't want that to change so telling is a risk.

I recieved an email this morning to say that my iPhone will be delivered between 11.33 and 12.33. Can't wait for it to come as being without a decent phone is tedious. I just love the apps and the facilities that an iPhone gives me. I also like to keep my photos store on there. I'm not sure whether to set it up with iCloud or Dropbox. Your advice on this is most welcome. I'll add some more to this throughout the day so check back from time to time.

Oh I nearly forgot. I've been wearing a very girly braclet and earing today while in male mode and haven't had any adverse reaction to it.

PM

My new iPhone has arrived. Yipeeeee!!! Now I can keep up to date with everything on the move. I might share this with some people. Feeling tired and hungry now. Think I need to get my head down soon. Hope to dress enfemme later and go for a walk.

1 comment:

  1. When I'm in "Male Mode" (Not Very Often)I always have on My Matching Bras & Panties !!!

    ReplyDelete