Saturday 6 April 2013

Saturday 6th April

Well another week has gone by but not without some high points. I spent most of it working. These short weeks that are punctuated by the Bank Holidays always seem to be longer. Perhaps it's the anticipation of it being a short week that makes it seem longer. I remember when I was a child and the summer holidays seem to go on forever. Children seem to have the knack of ignoring time and just getting on with life. Wish I could be like that again.

S and I went on to the Pier at Southend on Good Friday. We walked there and back which was a welcome exercise. It was really cold though. There is a new centre at the end of the Pier which we had been meaning to visit for some time. It wasn't worth it though. There was an exhibition of 'Only Fools and Horses' in the main part of the building. Although we loved the series the exhibition of it wasn't our thing. We stopped in the cafe and that was a bit disappointing too. It was very small and the range of food wasn't that good. So it was a tea cake with a cuppa.

Bank Holiday Monday was a bit different. I dressed in the evening and went to visit J. J is male and is fully accepting of me as Carolyn. He was a true gentleman and treated me very well. I hope I get a chance to visit him again soon. It was a 40 minute drive to his house and it's the furthest I've driven myself dressed enfemme.

This is a photo of me at Js
 
Also had a birthday during the week and now I'm 57! Yikes!!!

It's the afternoon now and I can tell you that this morning went very well. S took me for a drive to Basildon Town Centre to collect a book from the Post Office she bought for me called 'Miss Vera's Crossdress for Success'. Can't wait to start reading it. I stayed in the car but I did walk to the ticket machine to pay for the parking. It was nice walking in the fresh air and then standing in line behind a couple of women.  They did their best to ignore me. I've realised when I go out I'm a bit of a curiosity and most people just like to satisfy there curiosity and have a bit of a snicker.

This was taken just after I returned to the car.
 
S then drove to a few local woodland and heath spots for me to walk about. I've put the photos up on my flickr page. Looking forward to this evening so I can dress up again and go out and about.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in finding a "Cute, Sexy Boyfriend"...I would be lost without mine !!!

    ReplyDelete