Thursday 11 April 2013

Thursday 11th April 2013

Last night I had to plumb the washing machine. It was one of the five minute jobs that actually just about 15 minutes. I was so surprised. Thought it was going to take ages. Still S was on hand to help which made it a lot easier.

Woke up early as usual and started work. I hate working while I'm on leave.

Not a good day weather wise here in the East of England. It's a fine mist rain and visibility down at the coast earlier on was murky. You couldn't see across the estuary. Before leaving this morning in male mode I wore bracelets on both wrists, a girly ring, pink stud earings, lip gloss and mascara. Also went into ASDA like it. People didn't seem to notice. I had a good walk along the seafront despite the weather.

Back home now on the computer checking out my usual websites.



2 comments:

  1. Internet ialah satu media yang sekarang telah sangatberkembang serta banyak digunakan oleh kebanyakan orang untuk memudahkan semua aktivitasnya. Kehadiran internet yang telah memang dibuka oleh kebanyakan orang membuat Agen SBOBET Terpercaya tidak melepaskan kesempatan kali ini dengan membuat service situs penyuplai (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love To Go Out When I Am "Crossdressed" !!!

    ReplyDelete