Saturday 30 March 2013

Revitalised

I had a really good day yesterday. My wife decided that it was time we went shopping and bought a new dress, shoes and some costume jewellery for me. She is so good to me. We went into Evans because they have the sizes that will fit me. We spent some time looking about and although I was in male mode I did wear mascara, a pair of owl studs, a feminine ring and a couple of bracelets. So I don't think it could be missed by the shop assistants who we were shopping for. We found a dress and my wife also bought me a shrug to go with it. I'll post a photo later as she has said we'll go for a walk around a garden centre this morning. I didn't have the courage to ask if I could try the dress on in the shop although I really wanted to. There is nothing more disappointing than getting home with all your goodies only to find that what you bought doesn't fit.

In Evans I also got some costume jewellery which include a bracelet, necklace and a ring.

After shopping in Evans we made our way to Brantano's who have a good selection of shoes. We found a pair of wedge heeled shoes with a 1 1/2 inch heels. I did try them on and yes I spotted by other customers but I thought what the hell.

After getting these I'm in girly heaven, revitalised and I'm now looking forward to going out today in them and walking about getting photos. I'll post a couple of photos on here later.

For some time now I've been toying with the idea to tell other people about my crossdressing or at least not being so secretive about it all. It does worry me and I'm concerned not so much about people not accepting but of ridicule and persecution. Yes, I'm also worried about my employers finding out as well. It's difficult to know how people will respond and I would appreciate if anyone else out there could share their experiences.

2 comments:

  1. "I LOVE TO GO DRESS SHOPPING" !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is wonderful, as well as the content! faux sein

    ReplyDelete